Jio is back again with a new offer and this time they are calling it Dhana Dhan Offer. TRAI had told Jio to stop the freebies a few days back and Jio promptly sent users a notice that they are withdrawing the Summer Surprise Offer. Today they have launched another offer for consumers who couldn’t get the Summer Surprise Offer. Jio Dhana Dhan is almost similar to the other plans launched by Jio. What’s new in this offer? Let’s find out
Benefits of Jio Dhana Dhan Offer:
The plan is divided into two categories
- 1GB per day plan
- 2GB per day plan
- With the first plan, if you are a Prime member and recharge for Rs.309, you will get Unlimited Calls and 1GB/day for 84 days( 28*3). Yes, the validity is for 3 months.
- For Non-Prime customers, recharge of Rs.349 has to be done in order to avail the offer.
- For New Customers the tariff is Rs.408(including Rs.99 for Prime + Rs.303 for plan)
The second plan gives you 2GB per day and the plan details and tariff can be found in the image below
I have already recharged Rs.303. What will happen to that?
If you have already recharged for Jio Summer Suprise Offer then not to worry. According to officials from Jio it is said that users who have already recharged for Rs.303 or higher plan need not opt for Dhana Dhan Offer. After 16th April users who have already recharged will get Jio Summer Suprise Offer and this new Dhana Dhan Offer is for customers who haven’t recharged already.
- Users already recharged, need not opt for Jio Dhana Dhan offer
- The plan will be effective from 16th April
- Existing users who have already recharged will get Jio Summer Surprise Offer
What should New customers do?
Customers who are new to Jio can avail Jio Dhana Dhan Offer. This is the information gathered from official sources
How can I avail Jio Dhana Dhan Offer?
The new offer can be availed by recharging via My Jio App or at any recharge outlets
Like, Share and Comment if you found this post helpful