The next flagship from LG has been launched in India today. At a press event in Delhi, LG launched the G6 which carries a price tag of Rs.51,990. It was unveiled globally at MWC 2017. Finally, after 2 months G6 has made its way to Indian stores. LG also has some cool launch offers for G6.
Specifications of LG G6:
- Display: 5.7-inch Quad HD+ with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Quad Core SOC
- Camera: Dual 13MP(Wide-angle+Standard) Front 5MP wide-angle camera
- Battery: 3300mAh non-removable battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 64GB (UFS 2.0) + MicroSD slot
- Colors: Astro Black, Mystic White, and Ice Platinum
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dedicated 32-bit DAC for Hi-Fi audio
- Connectivity: 4G+/4G/3G+/3G/2g | Wifi AC support| USB Type-C | NFC | Bluetooth 4.2 LE
True Vision Display:
The USP of LG G6 is its 5.7 inches True Vision Display with a unique aspect ratio of 18:9. The display is aimed people who consume media a lot and it looks beautiful as well.
Pricing, Availability and Launch Offers:
- Rs.10,000 Amazon cashback which is an amazing offer
- Cashback for SBI card and HDFC card holders- Rs.7000 cashback( Rs.5,000 + Rs.2,000)
- The cashback of Rs. 2,000 is valid still May 1st and Rs. 5,000 is available until May 31st
- Free EA games worth Rs,14,000 for 6 games
- One time screen replacement is Free with LG G6
LG G6 is priced at Rs.51,990 and will be available via Amazon starting from 25th April. It will be available across LG showroom and other stores from May 2nd. With the launch offers the price comes down to Rs.44,990. At this price, LG G6 is a good buy.
Like, Share and Comment if you found this post helpful