Micromax was dormant for the past 6-7 months and there was no new announcements. But something was cooking in the back-end. Today Micromax has made a big comeback in the market with DUAL 5 camera centric smartphone.
The specifications are really good and finally Micromax has moved away from MediaTek chip sets. Yes, you heard it right. DUAL 5 is powered by Snapdragon 652 chip set.
The USP of this phone is the three 13 MP camera(Sony sensor) having aperture of f/1.8. It should help in clicking amazing clicks.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 128GB( whopping storage )
- Display: 5.5-inch FULL HD AMOLED
- Camera: Dual 13MP Rear camera and 13MP Front camera
- Battery: 3200mAh
- USB Type C
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Micromax has added a switch on the left side of DUAL 5. It can be customized to users’s preference. For example you can trigger flashlight from the switch, quick toggles etc.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 which charges your phone very fast.
- 1 Year Replacement warranty. What this covers is Micromax will honor replacement even for physical damages and damages caused by water. This is a really amazing move by Micromax.
Integrated Security Switch:
Micromax has added a dedicated chip which ensures all in one security of your smartphone. They claim to posses ‘Military Graded EAL-5’ security.
Availability and Pricing:
Pricing seems to be on a higher side. Let us know what you think of this phone in the comments below