Today, Optoma HD27e is introduced with 1080p resolution, 3,400 lumens, and 25,000:1 contrast ratio. It boasts amazing Color technology and conforms to Rec.709, taking color accuracy a step further with true-to-life color reproduction.
Convenient and easy to set up, Optoma HD27e is perfect for connecting a laptop, PC, Blu-ray player, media streamer or games console. It can even turn into a smart projector by connecting an HDMI dongle like the Google Chromecast™, Amazon Fire TV, or Apple TV™ to play games, stream videos, and share photos on the big screen. Featured with low input latency, Optoma HD27e provides gamers a smooth, responsive gaming experience.
HD27e key features
- Lightweight and portable
- USB power – to stream content via HDMI dongle
- Built-in 10W Speaker
- Easy connectivity – 2x HDMI and MHL support
- Amazing Colour – Rec. 709 HDTV standard for accurate color
- Lights on viewing – 3,400-lumen brightness
- Full HD 1080p resolution – perfect for watching HD TV, sports, movies, and gaming
Talking about the launch, Gordon Wu, Assistant Vice President at Optoma APAC, said
The new HD27e is an all-around home entertainment projector, combining high brightness with exceptional color accuracy to produce true-to-life visuals on a huge screen. The small and lightweight chassis, simple set-up and integrated speakers make this an extremely convenient choice