Optoma, a popular Taiwanese manufacturer has launched a new home entertainment projector in India. Optoma HD27 projector was launched sometime back in India and now the company has brought in two new 4K Home Entertainment Projectors to the Indian market which supports sophisticated PureMotion frame-interpolation technology.
UHD 65 and UHD 60 are the two new offerings from Optoma India.
Specifications of UHD 65 and UHD 60:
Key Features of UHD 65 and UHD 60:
- 4K Ultra HD – 8.3 million pixel detail for greater realism.
- Amazing color – accurate Rec.709 colors, HDR compatible.
- Lights on viewing –3,000/ 2,200 lumens and 1,000,000:1/ 1,200,000:1 contrast.
- Digital connectivity – 2x HDMI, MHL and HDCP 2.2 support.
- PureMotion – frame interpolation processing (UHD65 only).
- PureContrast – optimises the brightness of the display during dark or light movie scenes (UHD65 only).
- PureColor –significantly increase the image’s vividness (UHD65 only).
- Easy set-up and operation – vertical lens shift, 1.6x manual zoom.
- Integrated speaker for powerful sound.
- USB power – to stream content via HDMI dongle.
- Whisper quiet operation – 25dB (Eco mode).
Commenting on the launch Gordon Wu, Assistant Vice President at Optoma APAC had this to say
We are incredibly excited to launch our much anticipated first 4K UHD HDR compatible home cinema projectors, the UHD65 and UHD60. The advanced DLP single-chip design from Texas Instruments ensures absolute image integrity, delivering over 8 million pixels to screen. Without doubt the 4K UHD experience requires the biggest of images, which these two new projectors deliver at an affordable price to home users